Besides vaccinations, spaying or neutering your pet is one of the best things that you can do for them!
Why Spay or Neuter Your Pets?
When you spay or neuter your pets, you give them a better chance at a happy life! They often live longer because they are less likely to run away, get in fights, or get hit by cars. They are less likely to get certain types of cancers. Females are less likely to get pyometras and other deadly diseases. Males are less likely to spray and have other behavioral problems!
Spaying or neutering your pets also help with the overpopulation of animals. There are way too many animals that are euthanized each year because no one can adopt them.We are pleased to offer a spay and neuter clinic. If you have any questions or would like more information on our spaying and neutering services, please contact us today.
What are the advantages of spaying in the female dog at a low-cost spay and neuter clinic?
- Prevention of “heat” or estrus
- When in “heat”, the female experiences an urge to escape in order to find a mate. This unwanted and dangerous behavior is eliminated.
- Elimination of the hormone fluctuations that cause false pregnancy following the “heat cycle”
- Prevention of uterine infection known as pyometra
- Prevention of breast cancer. Dogs spayed before their first “heat” have less than 0.5% chance of developing breast cancer.
- Elimination of the risk of uterine and ovarian cancer
What are the advantages of neutering my male dog low-cost spay and neuter clinic?
- Reduces the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia and prostatitis
- Reduces the risk of hormone-related diseases such as perianal adenoma
- Eliminates the risk of testicular cancer, the second most common cancer in intact dogs
- Removes sexual urges, which usually decreases roaming behaviors
- Reduces certain types of aggression