We're pleased to offer the following services in our Rego Park Animal Clinic:
- Preventive medical care, including all type of vaccination.
- Emergency services (not 24/7), during day hours
- Spay/Neutering: all animals must be up-to-date on vaccines or vaccines' fee will apply.
- USDA-approved veterinarian for International Health Certificates
- Domestic Health Certificates
- In-House Radiology - we have digital x-ray, your pet may need light sedation
- Fleas, Intestinal parasites, Heartworm prevention.
- Applying microchipping
- Nutrition - special diets
- Laboratory/Blood work - overnight to received results.
- All types of Surgeries - including orthopedic surgery
- Ultrasound ( Sonogram, Echocardiogram)
For all types of surgeries and health certificates you will need to call first, walking-in appointments will not accepted at least it is an emergency.
CareCredit accepted. CareCredit is a third-party flexible payment program specifically designed for your pet's healthcare expenses, making it easier for your pet to get the treatment he or she needs. If you plan on using CareCredit to finance your bill, you may apply or visit www.carecredit.com
No personal checks.We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations.
For Dog Training Please Call 917-623-8853 PetIntell.Com